Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

A Guide to Triathlete Food and Women Triathletes Nutrition Power



Many (many) years ago when I was in school I have the usual sports, but I always seemed to hit the proverbial brick wall at some point and feel awful. I'd be shaking, and most of the time to sit the rest of the workout. I must admit that it never seemed to happen during the actual competition or game, but probably just because I'm nervous before any type of event, I think I was more than likely spurred on adrenaline and nervous energy.

Most competitive games in those days and was held later in the day, when I had already eaten a few times and I fueled up, but I'm also not doing any activities that come close to competing or training for a triathlon.

My mother was a great person, and she has always done its best with what she had to spend on food, but I can honestly say it is not a nutritionist, fries and burgers are pretty much what I ate when I was a kid . Breakfast? I can not even remember to eat because I usually come with my paper route and then rush to school early in the morning practice.

This haphazard meal planning is definitely the source of my power problems in my youth, because it is much later, when I became serious about my diet and what I put into my body, I formulated a solid diet plan for themselves over several years of intensive research and trial and error.

That was the turning point in my life, the basic diet regimen I formulated a fantastic and seldom managed to keep my energy for what I do. I still constantly improve my diet, and try different things such as more research is done and progress, but my basic plan is still the same, little and often, not junk (there's probably some kind of joke there somewhere?).

When you write about what foods to eat triathletes should ask yourself: "Is there really someone who participates in a serious sport like triathlon that is not known to eat an awful processed food just asking for trouble"? I would say not that many, and if so then they probably mostly beginners. We still have to face facts, we all had a "real, natural foods" mantra pushed a number of our throats by nutritionists for years, but sometimes people do not like to be told what to do and just do what you want in any case, even when they know it's bad for them.

Regardless of their opinions are, or what works for you now, the diet is so crucial in any sport that small changes can make a big improvement in performance. They should be kept up to date with current research and be willing to try new discoveries, without falling for the typical snake oil salesman field that has always surrounded by sports products (re-label the old product, pay a huge amount of people known to Advertize to the great secret to victory, and then watch the money roll in ).

So what does current research say, and what modern lady triathlete to eat?

But let us first look at what you should not eat.

There are many sugar-laden snacks and energy bars out there that are cleverly packaged to make you think that is good for you. Just because an ad has some great looking or well-known athlete in him does not mean that this is what you should eat to fuel the hard workouts. These kinds of "healthy snacks" for the most part not worth bothering with in my opinion, might just as well eat the wrapper, you will probably do just as well.

Speaking of wrappers, each time you buy something is 100% designed by mother nature, you should be reading what each ingredient used in the product, you know that you should be eating them, if it does not know something, learn, and at that time to eat something you know is good for you.

Many times in our daily lives we go to places like coffee shops and there are plenty of temptations on the screen while the one standing in line. Low-fat, reduced fat, sounds good, but what does that mean? Lower or reduced from what? What kind of fat they talking about?

If the ingredients are listed on the product (they usually are not in bars, merchandise just sitting unwrapped in the display cabinet), or if the product is designed and made ​​to sit in a supermarket or a sports nutrition store for a long time and still be edible without Refrigerate, then they are probably full of preservatives that will do as a triathlete is not good at all. Do not buy these foods, because most of these types of snacks are sugar heavy and will only spike insulin, causing cell imbalance.

This can lead to internal infections, which can cause many health problems and lead to several daily annoying questions that are often shrugged off as the flu, stomach problems, cholesterol issues, feelings of fatigue and many others that triathlete should not be involved.

What to eat to the level of carbohydrates without inflammation of the internal issues are the things most of us deep down inside you know you are good, such as apples, pears, eggplant, mushrooms, and even turnips, zucchini , parsnips, sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes, to mention just a few.

You should eat carbs earlier in the day, eating them before exercise or even during or after this law is something that should get in the habit of doing. Try and eat things like grilled veggies later in the day, and only ever eat processed sugar (if you really need it) immediately after training, in order to reduce the internal problems they cause.

fatty fish like salmon are great to eat because of the advantages of high omega-3 fatty acids include all current research shows omega-3 fatty acid helps your heart healthy, as well as functions of the brain and eyes. You can make sure that you are getting enough Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation with fish oil capsules and flax seeds and walnuts.

One important thing to remember in any diet changes you make, do them slowly over time so that your body gets used to them and you can see what works for you. You should also be thinking about your race day nutrition and testing just what you will eat for energy in order to avoid any stomach problems or bouts of chronic fatigue in the day.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar